Learn how to use Python User-Defined Functions in Snowflake SQL
Using CPR computation for a pool of mortgage loans as an example, this six-minute tutorial succinctly demonstrates how to:
- Query Snowflake data using SQL
- Write and execute Python user-defined functions inside Snowflake
- Compute CDR using Python UDF inside Snowflake SQL
This is this second in a 10-part tutorial series demonstrating how RiskSpan’s Snowflake integration makes mortgage and structured finance analytics easier than ever before.
Episode 1, Setting Up a Database and Uploading 28 Million Mortgage Loans, is available here.
Future topics will include:
- External Tables (accessing data without a database)
- OLAP vs OLTP and hybrid tables in Snowflake
- Time Travel functionality, clone and data replication
- Normalizing data and creating a single materialized view
- Dynamic tables data concepts in Snowflake
- Data share
- Data masking
- Snowpark: Data analysis (pandas) functionality in Snowflake